im back ugh [Denied]

im back ugh [Denied]

Postby Brøly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Accountname: vegeta1
Years playing Jka: 10
Caste: Artisians
About me: im one of those guys who join a clan and quit when a new one needs help. I feel like coming back since I never really made it anywhere in this clan. I feel tthat I shall be accepted back.
Why do you want ? I wish to rejoin I miss everyone. though I don't wish to rejoin, because everytime there is a lamer you guys let them lame and lame n you only give them warnings. and when I get to a certain level and I see someone breaking the rules over and over, I will take action. this is probably a very boring app im just siting here typing with my face laying upon my fist .....
Brøly

Re: im back ugh

Postby Beer » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Vegeta wrote:everytime there is a lamer you guys let them lame and lame n you only give them warnings.

I really am tempted to lame you now
Douglas, we accept you for who you are...

Beer

• -=Mood=-

Torturous

Postby Brøly » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 pm

fine by me I have a whole record of lamers of jw, I question myself why I havnt showed the council
Brøly

Postby oldben » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:55 pm

leave us vegeta
ben is one sexy man Image
oldben

• -=Mood=-

Psychedelic

Postby Worf » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Īe.

"When anger rises, think of the consequences." ~Confucius
"We're the trash that keeps coming back." ~Ben
Worf
Council

Postby Rinzler° » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Well, given the circumstances surrounding your recent departure, I will have to say no.

I don't want those kinds of actions representing Jenova, that isn't what we stand for. Sorry, but it's a no from me.
The four Roshmen of the apocalypse!
"You can't lose to him, Uncle Dante!"
"I know, I won't lose to him. Don't worry my little thingy."
"The correct definition of Autism is Autism itself." -Sir DT
"Everyone has two lives... The second one begins when you realize you only have one."

Vegeta meme right here.
Rinzler°
Council

• -=Mood=-

Anime

Postby StormJedi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:41 pm

No.
In the past you have plagued this forum with posts that made no sense, you have raged at the slightest hint that you may not be god's gift to Jenova, you pick fights with people.

Should people get a second chance? Absolutely, but you need to change first. I've heard you on teamspeak and xfire before, I imagine you to be somewhere between 17 and 21, how someone of your age lacks even a simple spellchecker is beyond me. JW is a clan that will give a second chance, should someone be willing to work for it.
Raziel, Nazi Moderator.
StormJedi

Postby Sora » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:55 pm

I vote No you left clan for a little reason an argument in chatbox.
Sora

Postby LtcDan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Since I honestly have no idea why you left in the first place I really have no reason to say yes or no

8-)
LtcDan

Postby Rogue » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:28 am

I don't feel confident that you will changed it and stop from breaking the rules, or make things worst from forum, I will have to say no, but if you did changed your way, then I will thinking about it, so No for now
Rogue

Postby Soap » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 am

Would be better to make sure he's actually changed, therefor, my vote will be no.
Cor wrote:ur all [email protected] im pro ill ddos ur ass ez gg no re gf
Soap

Postby Cor » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:30 am

Second chances should be given for sure, and thirds.
An infinite number of chances should always be given to those who want to make things right

I think Vegeta you created some trouble in the clan, I did see you on server being very aggressive at admins/clients without any real reason, it seemed to me. At this point and judging by your application, you do not seem to plan to change any aspects of your attitude, but simply want to get back in the clan.

Anyway, not that I pretend my opinion matters, but I think perhaps first you should try to find some peace in yourself to be a client/admin that will bring good things to the server

But if it were me, I'd still accept you with no doubt
Cor

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:51 am

I'm sorry, I just had to find something.

Anyway, here is WHY:
Why did you leave the clan again? I have been told multiple stories, and i don't think anyone knows the true story. Thing is, you acted foolishly, in my honest opinion. You were promoted, then within another week were asking for another promotion, and while you did help with some building, and some admining; you had seemed to cause more trouble. I found myself getting "after" you, along with a few other low admins. That is not something that anyone should have to spend their free time doing: taking care of people who can't obey simple rules and have fun.

You hurriedly left the clan, not really caring what anyone replied, and it seemed like you mainly left for that awesome "level 1" and that awesome "leadership of a clan" with paper. You didn't leave to help a clan, you left to START a clan, because you wanted more power.

Sorry, but I have to say No. I would like you to be active on our server, and prove to us that you aren't going to treat others like crap, and that you can be respectful. I hardly saw that, and I still hardly see it with certain admins, and it really makes me wonder what has happened to this community.
Let me know if you want any help with this process, as I have been the victim of foolishness and crap coming from a horribly-lead clan. Trust me, it's no fun, but sometimes things need to change.
Jester

R.I.P

Postby rh¥no » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:50 am

Vegeta is one of the biggest pathological liars I have came across on the internet; almost anything he says is full of crap.

For Example:
Vegeta wrote:btw tiger is a she weve met in new Zealand but idc anymore

Posted that on my application awhile back. LeL

Vegeta wrote:im one of those guys who join a clan and quit when a new one needs help. I feel like coming back since I never really made it anywhere in this clan. I feel tthat I shall be accepted back.

The only reason he left the clan beforehand was because Paper promised him that Cold Domination would surpass Jenova client wise, so like a power hungry kid he took up the chance to get level one on a server he assumed would succeed (sadly he didn't know Paper is one lazy SOB).

Plus excluding the whole power hungry crap and the whole pathological liar ordeal the server is already filled with illiterate people; we surely don't need another.

So Vegeta,
rh¥no

• -=Mood=-

Rebellious

Postby Dante• » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:02 am

No. u suck.
Dante•

• -=Mood=-

Murderous

Postby Beer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:18 am

Looks like the amount of people that said yes and the amount of people that said no to your re-application are almost tied. I wouldn't want to be the council right now as they're obviously split between the votes, looks like a tough decision to make...

Beer

• -=Mood=-

Torturous

Postby StormJedi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

Oh another clan was involved?

There is a difference between rqing a clan and leaving a clan on the promise of another.
A second chance would be wasted upon you.
Raziel, Nazi Moderator.
StormJedi

Postby Brøly » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:55 am

well first im going to start off with storm, storm the reason I type bad grammar is because its the internet......we are not taking a 2 hour essay on the server so I can type anything how I wanted I just don't feel like typing the actuall word I only use right grammar and spelling when I do my school work on the computer so how bout you back off. next is rhino, if you would look on the forums idk if I put it on there but I was trolling you I know tiger isn't a girl and that his name isn't amber Thompson. next is Anthony, by how I saw, it looked like you were saying that my rule breaking hasn't changed.....but you don't know that for sure. unless you had proof I was laming recently then I will accepted your statement. I have been coming to jenova relaxing I havnt lamed recently. idk if there is anymore but ben you should leave us since your the one laming no offense but you never listen and dante you don't even know me, so I don't like you either.......

ok I remember what I forgot....rhYno, lol sry spell check keeps changing your name but rhino I left the clan cause paper was an old friend from tidal lugormod and when he told me he needed help I say the hell with it ok. im helping pay for his server and site and anything else we need to don't be b***shitting me about me trying to overpower jenova. btw I know it was you who tried to ddos cold domination and I know it was you who tried ddosing me......I was able to grab everyones ip before you did and I showed it to bonza, you need to really use proxys, its better than nothing

Vegeta wrote:need SO don't be b***shitting
Brøly

Postby StormJedi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 am

First of all, don't double post.
Second of all, no, you don't need to write an essay, but I (As well as others) have a hard time understanding you because your sentences don't make sense. If you wish to convey thoughts clearly, you need to write sentences that make sense.

I find it very interesting that you are paying for a site and server, yet you want to join another clan, how does that make sense? A split loyalty is something JW does not need.
Raziel, Nazi Moderator.
StormJedi

Postby Brøly » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:58 am

its not like im devoting my life to it im not trying to doubleclan cause im not in it im just helping. oh great don't tell me I cant help people....cause that's what you guys always say help others in need.

and I would re enter my new posts in but theres no freakin edit button ever since I lost my site privallages it disappeared and how do you even know if I changed you haven't seen me in like 1-2 weeks you never know if I changed maybe I speak greek on the server you never know so don't be judging...

kaló kýrie i̱méra
GOOD DAY SIR
Brøly

Postby rh¥no » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:37 am

>wants to join jenova
>still in CD
#yolo
rh¥no

• -=Mood=-

Rebellious

Postby Rogue » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:42 am

I saw it, and I agreed with rhino that he prove the evidence, Since he said he want to rejoin, so I don't get it, Why he even wear CD tags, plus he did adversing the website that he's not supposed to, and he said he paying for a server plus join JW, that sound double clanned.

I will say no, Because I saw you adversing and didn't follow our policy/rules, plus you used tag CD and try to be double clanned that aren't allowed
Rogue

Postby StormJedi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:25 pm

I'm slightly insulted CR is using old MOTR tags, I'm extremely insulted that you have the audacity to make an application while still wearing the tags of another clan.

You have in the past vehemently denied double clanning, yet you blatantly ignore the fact that you can be in only one clan at a time. Also, if you are paying for the CR server, surely you have no reason to come to JW?

You might speak Greek on server Vegeta, but those tags you wear are in english, and are a clear example that you have no care for the rules of JW.

Petition for lock and deny.
Raziel, Nazi Moderator.
StormJedi

Postby Soap » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Well, he also asked me to build for him, so yeah.. Just deny this application..
Cor wrote:ur all [email protected] im pro ill ddos ur ass ez gg no re gf
Soap

Postby Beer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 pm

-=JA-StormJedi-SI=- wrote:Petition for lock and deny.

Please dont lock, it's getting fun

Beer

• -=Mood=-

Torturous

Next

Return to Archive