Azy Application [ACCEPTED]

Re: Azy Application

Postby A҉PPLE҉³ » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 pm

You still multiclanning dude NO

A҉PPLE҉³

Postby Worf » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 pm

No. Nothing personal but the way you left the clan and your reasoning for it (being to join another clan) never sat well with me. I like talking to you but Idk about you having you back as an admin.
"When anger rises, think of the consequences." ~Confucius
"We're the trash that keeps coming back." ~Ben
Worf
Council

Postby Ðôuglʎ§ » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Yes
Ðôuglʎ§
Elders

• -=Mood=-

Badass

Postby Herr Domino » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Ja!
ImageImage
"It has often been said that I like war. Gentlemen, I love war..." - The Major
Herr Domino

Location: Didja hear that quick fading sound? Yeah, it was a mind trick. Didja hear it again? SURPRISE *Chop*

• -=Mood=-

Assassinator

Postby EviL » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Yes. I'm willing to give you another chance.
EviL
Council

Postby Sora » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:58 pm

I vote yes. Hopefully you left ROTF and I am willing to give you one more chance. smash
Sora

Postby Cacturne » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Yes
"Revived and Revealed, I shall rule the galaxy once again." - Anonymous
Cacturne

• -=Mood=-

Shocked

Postby Jester » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 am

-=JA-Worf-IC=- wrote:Nothing personal but the way you left the clan and your reasoning for it (being to join another clan) never sat well with me. I like talking to you but Idk about you having you back as an admin.

It seems like the phrase "nothing personal" is being used here for the sole purpose of trying to make it sound 'nice'. :roll: Because honestly, you did make it personal with the use of 'you' and 'your'.
Jester

Postby Cor » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:18 am

Logan wrote:
-=JA-Worf-IC=- wrote:Nothing personal but the way you left the clan and your reasoning for it (being to join another clan) never sat well with me. I like talking to you but Idk about you having you back as an admin.

It seems like the phrase "nothing personal" is being used here for the sole purpose of trying to make it sound 'nice'. :roll: Because honestly, you did make it personal with the use of 'you' and 'your'.

"Personal" doesn't mean that it doesn't have to do with Azy though, it would mean that it's not personal between Azy and Worf. Of course he is gonna talk about Azy since he is the one applying, but the reasons he is not sure about accepting him back are not personally related to him, Worf
Or at least that's what I think
Cor

Postby AzyRae » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:31 am

Well , I was a level 6 admin about a month and a half ago, things were a bit tough on the server and I was getting picked on and bullied a lot by a group of clients and I took it personally and it didn't help with having to come home everyday from dealing with people at work that are very disrespectful and so going on the server and in the state of my mood after a bad day at work and getting picked on the server did not mix well.

It made me in a very depressed mood because I play the game to distress and have fun. I needed to get away to better myself so I would not go crazy. I started to talk to Disa while going on his server and he offered I wanted to see what rotf was up to considering I felt better treated by the members and felt like I belonged so I would go there but I still did not know if I would join officially, yes I had admin and tags...from my previous time that I was a member there. I can see why people think thats double clanning , technically it is.

I spoke to DT who is a very good guy and some others of how I felt and tried to get advice on teamspeak but disa was being a really good guy and was there for me. I went back on the server to find that soap officially took in his own hands to remove my tags and admin and so I had to reapply because ROTF would not work for me at all considering it is a polish server which means I have a terrible ping and no one is active when I can get on to play JKA . I reapplied instantly after taking some time to figure myself out and so I did, was accepted wrongfully by soap, and now I have had to wait a month to reapply.

Soap is not a bad guy, he was just doing his job to be cautious. He did not know about the 12 votes system. Im not sure actually how many people do. I have /hitime and /hikills statuses on the server and I interact with Jw's clients on the game and especially on teamspeak .People seem to enjoy my company a lot and I need all the support I can get and it would mean the world to me. I am a very nice guy in general and I don't cause harm for anyone. I hope people can give me another chance . Thank you to all those again who have supported me . Please read this and I hope you understand.
Last edited by AzyRae on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AzyRae

Postby Jester » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 am

Cor wrote:"Personal" doesn't mean that it doesn't have to do with Azy though, it would mean that it's not personal between Azy and Supreme Overlord Worf. Of course he is gonna talk about Azy since he is the one applying, but the reasons he is not sure about accepting him back are not personally related to him, Supreme Overlord Worf
Or at least that's what I think

That's just it; it is personal between them. He obviously does not want Azy to have admin, let alone in his caste, which makes it personal. Just because he said "I didn't like the way you left" does not mean it is not personal.

- I was going to add a crapload more, but I don't think I need to. I see no reason to decline someone because they left to join another clan. There's hardly room for a "pick n' choose" scenario; especially with a dying game, let alone mod.

Edit: Azy, could you please use paragraphs? I may be speaking for myself, but I hate reading texts that aren't broken up. lol
Jester

Postby Soap » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:59 am

AzyRae wrote:I went back on the server to find that soap officially took in his own hands to remove my tags and admin

You sent me and the rest of the elders and council a PM saying that you left for ROTF. Before that we were dealing with this situation as you were reported by some clients and members to be double clanning, so, as you said, I was just doing my job.

Logan wrote:

Sorry dude, but this has (almost) nothing to do with the application.

And here I agree with Worf, you're a nice guy Azy, and it's nothing personal, but I don't think after this incident, all the annoying and repetitve fights you've had with some clients, and also the misuse of your admin on server by skipping the punishment protocol on most of the cases where you felt annoyed or trolled, I don't think you're the kind of person we're looking to represent Jenova as an administrator.

My vote is still no, but I wish you good luck, if this is what you really want to do.
Cor wrote:ur all [email protected] im pro ill ddos ur ass ez gg no re gf
Soap

Postby AzyRae » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 am

Logan has some very good points, thank you logan. Soap, if you didnt like the fact that I stood up for myself cuase no one would help me out on the server and that I had to argue with people who were being just plain rude, im sorry, but Im very sure im not the only one that has argued with clients who act in a very rude manner. if you ever had a problem with it, you should have just told me, you may have told me to ignore them, but you telling me that you dont like me arguing with them is another thing. Ive seen you do weird things and punish clients in odd ways such as adding some sort of kill trigger on the client if they walk out of main making them complain and begging you to remove it after 10 minutes. If you thought I was ever miss-using my admin, then why did no one step up and do anything about it and give me warnings or punishments? This conversations over, people may continue to vote.
AzyRae

Postby Rinzler° » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 am

I just want to remind everyone to remain civil here... Don't want to wedge the hammer in someone's butthole...
The four Roshmen of the apocalypse!
"You can't lose to him, Uncle Dante!"
"I know, I won't lose to him. Don't worry my little thingy."
"The correct definition of Autism is Autism itself." -Sir DT
"Everyone has two lives... The second one begins when you realize you only have one."

Vegeta meme right here.
Rinzler°
Council

• -=Mood=-

Anime

Postby PR. » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:37 am

I vote no.
-
PR.

Postby SwilypeX » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:07 am

I'm going to say yes. I was not present during the earlier drama that seems to be a taboo on you, Azy, and, from what I've observed, there is nothing you are doing presently that would make me consider you to be a negative component of JW.

Best of luck.
SwilypeX

• -=Mood=-

Musical

Postby Rogue » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:15 pm

I will have to hold on to see your action before I make my reply
Last edited by Rogue on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue

Postby AzyRae » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Ok. Sounds good Rogue, Thank you.
Last edited by AzyRae on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzyRae

Postby Rogue » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:38 pm

I will say yes, I believe you will worked hard, but if you promised me that you changed more better than past what you had, then I go for yes.
Rogue

Postby Déextar » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:41 pm

There is always a second try for all, yes.
Déextar

• -=Mood=-

Pacman

Postby Dante• » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Seeing you being so active and improved from the last time you got denied.

Congratulations! Your application was accepted

Your tags are -=JA-Azy-MG=-

Dante•

• -=Mood=-

Murderous

Previous

Return to Archive