Not gonna lie.

By popular demand, here is the spam section! Go nuts with post games, or crazy talk | Post count does not increase here.

Not gonna lie.

Postby Snow » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:49 am

Cant wait for the hate on this post, keep it coming.

Why are all you guys so ez? Like honestly, less jka chat room, more playing. Idk why you'd want to play a fun 10 year old game, and just talk. Also, I remember when the phrase laming started, back in JK2 like 10 years ago. Those kids sucked at the game and constantly followed ridiculous rules in a game that there shouldn't be any.
Laming followed us all the way to today, giving frustrated shittier players power over the actually skilled ones. Back in the day, despite abuse, people cared about actually playing the game rather then crying when getting killed; take BOSS for example. BOSS used to be so pro, I remember being in it in JK2, and being very lucky for even getting in. You need to be more selective, you allow to many shits into your community, you give to young of kids power that they abuse. You also have some pretty shitty rules. (waits for the don't play here then) I play on JW because its that or BOSS and somehow BOSS is actually worse then JW these days. Hope you guys can somehow keep your clients and lugor up, its a shame you are the last real clan standing though if you ask me. (waits for angry replies)

Snow

Re: Not gonna lie.

Postby Ðôuglʎ§ » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:03 am

:| true he has a point but their are some clients that don't like to get lamed alot.
Ðôuglʎ§
Elders

• -=Mood=-

Badass

Postby Jack » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:28 am

''Why are all you guys so ez? Like honestly, less jka chat room, more playing." -> You practically answered yourself to that question.

But who are you to judge people? This is a freaking game and maybe there aren't many guys like you who would dedicate their days to JKA and lame whenever possible. Maybe some people just don't enjoy the killing part of the game, just the social one. (Pretty silly, I know, but there's nothing you can do about it)

I don't understand why you're making such a big fuss about it and why you can't stop from being a giant dick to everyone. Just think, what did you resolve by posting this thread? Nothing, and now don't take me wrong, but you just made yourself look like a no-lifer. (even though you maybe are not)

"You need to be more selective, you allow to many shits into your community, you give to young of kids power that they abuse."

I totally agree with you on this part.
Jack

Postby StormJedi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Just sort of curious, if you don't like the server, why do you come here?
Last I checked (Which was more than 4 months ago, but nvm that.) BOSS is still an active community.
Oh, don't like the rules there? Why not go to another server?
Oh right, there aren't many servers, the game is too old.

At this point you have two options.
1) Host your own JKA server, when you pay the bills, you make the rules.
2) Go play CoD with the other kids who love to just sm.a.sh on each other. Better graphics, far more players, I'm sure a 'skilled' player such as yourself could find a very powerful position in a clan for a game like CoD.

No one ever forces people to play here, if you don't like the server, leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

(This message is from an old coot, and is not in any way an official JW statement from an authorized JW councilman or elder, if you decide to rage at me because I challenged your pathetic beliefs that the whole f*cking world revolves around you, go for it, I check these forums about once every two months, I'll never know, and furthermore will never care. Get a life moron.)
Raziel, Nazi Moderator.
StormJedi

Postby Sora » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:51 pm

StormJedi wrote:Just sort of curious, if you don't like the server, why do you come here?
Last I checked (Which was more than 4 months ago, but nvm that.) BOSS is still an active community.

2) Go play CoD with the other kids who love to just sm.a.sh on each other. Better graphics, far more players, I'm sure a 'skilled' player such as yourself could find a very powerful position in a clan for a game like CoD.

No one ever forces people to play here, if you don't like the server, leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

(This message is from an old coot, and is not in any way an official JW statement from an authorized JW councilman or elder, if you decide to rage at me because I challenged your pathetic beliefs that the whole f*cking world revolves around you, go for it, I check these forums about once every two months, I'll never know, and furthermore will never care. Get a life moron.)

I Agree with Raz.
Sora

Postby Mr Ðinnertime » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 am

-=JS-Thanatos-PA=-* wrote:
StormJedi wrote:Just sort of curious, if you don't like the server, why do you come here?

I Agree with Raz.

^ Agree
Quote pyramid incoming
Mr Ðinnertime

Postby WEAPON_X » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 am

i think most player are pretty vulnerable until level 12 or so. I am always no profession if not a force user smash

I think its because the game is old, i know before players used to train their saber skills. But the combat dynamics is kind of simple so i find it very tiring to smack my keyboard and the finger tip hurts using touchpad.
WEAPON_X

Postby Bøñzã » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:05 am

You spelled misused "then" it should be "than" silly little complainer. If you don't like the game the way it is then find something better to do #fuckinguselesswasteofbandwidthpostingthisthread
Bøñzã

Postby -=JW-FuttBucker-CM=- » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:53 am

Jack and Raz have just futtbucked snow.
-=JW-FuttBucker-CM=-

Postby Soap » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:55 am

Mr Ðinnertime wrote:
-=JS-Thanatos-PA=-* wrote:

I Agree with Raz.

^ Agree
Quote pyramid incoming

Say what?

P.S.: I agree.
Cor wrote:ur all [email protected] im pro ill ddos ur ass ez gg no re gf
Soap

Postby Herr Domino » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:05 pm

This is what annoys me the most.
If you have a problem with the server, just like if you have a problem with the rules of a site or etc. etc you don't come in and bug others. You just have a lack of respect for the admins, the fact they pay the server costs, or the fact that they still even give a shit about the game. You would do better in COD or some other game where it's mindless killing in my opinion.

It's sort of pathetic to lame a player, especially if you are a skilled player as you think you are, to me it screams "I killed someone who had no chance of defending themselves because I am a boss." Laming to get your kill count up in game is the stupidest thing ever, and if you dislike the rules, as the others above me have said, gtfo and don't come back.
The end.
ImageImage
"It has often been said that I like war. Gentlemen, I love war..." - The Major
Herr Domino

Location: Didja hear that quick fading sound? Yeah, it was a mind trick. Didja hear it again? SURPRISE *Chop*

• -=Mood=-

Assassinator

Postby Ðôuglʎ§ » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Agreed with Storm Jedi and kinda with S.S Sith.
Ðôuglʎ§
Elders

• -=Mood=-

Badass

Postby Jody Highroller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm

"If you dont like it dont play here"

Ive read this so many times on this forum and on the server. What a great attitude for your clients. Let's just say this phrase instead of take into consideration points that our clients give us. Oh wait, lets ban me for starting a conversation on the server about my arguments against the laming rule. And lets make the ban reason "Trolling" hmm makes sense to me. Stop acting like youre never wrong because everyone is, no need to avoid it with admin threats or punishment. Its a conversation, a debate. You can't handle everything with power over others. Get used to it.

You guys think youre too good for your clients. Well youre not, so come back down to earth and actually have a say in a conversation instead of, dont like it dont play here, because that is flat out ignorant and not how things should be settled.

Jody Highroller

Postby Herr Domino » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Jody Highroller wrote:"If you dont like it dont play here"

Ive read this so many times on this forum and on the server. What a great attitude for your clients. Let's just say this phrase instead of take into consideration points that our clients give us. Oh wait, lets ban me for starting a conversation on the server about my arguments against the laming rule. And lets make the ban reason "Trolling" hmm makes sense to me. Stop acting like youre never wrong because everyone is, no need to avoid it with admin threats or punishment. Its a conversation, a debate. You can't handle everything with power over others. Get used to it.

You guys think youre too good for your clients. Well youre not, so come back down to earth and actually have a say in a conversation instead of, dont like it dont play here, because that is flat out ignorant and not how things should be settled.
]

Should we tell that to apartment buildings and their no pet rules because maybe I disagree with said rule? Or maybe I should tell the land lord I rent a house from I want to paint the walls green and thats just how it's going to fucking be. Either way, if I dislike the color of the wall or the pet rule, no one MAKES me stay there, I can go find somewhere else that is to my taste, the apartment owner and the land lord both have the right to set down the ground rules and what I can and cannot do, and that is the same with the server. The server is not free to own but free to play. If you want "death match" type games, there is plenty of COD and other fps online games to play, but you will find the rule of "no laming" on every single server in JKA, and the ones that don't have that rule barely have any players.

So while everyone that wants to go around killing people because they can will whine to the mods and admins to change the rule, it is quite simply that does not need to be changed and as said before, you either play on the last active server alive and obey the rules, or you go back to playing alone with bots where you can lame. That's just the fact of it.
ImageImage
Herr Domino

Location: Didja hear that quick fading sound? Yeah, it was a mind trick. Didja hear it again? SURPRISE *Chop*

• -=Mood=-

Assassinator

Postby Jody Highroller » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

So you're saying there are no compromises in the real world? First off comparing real world situations to a game is completely stupid, but in your case it is somewhat helpful. You also have to consider the game is 10 years old. If an old almost out of business apartment complex is losing people because of rules that aren't applied to other complexes, than don't you think they would consider something. They would change to meet the competition in front of them. It's old, theres not much left to it, why not listen to what the community has to say and at least put it into consideration?

Jody Highroller

Postby Beer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:43 am

Both sides are approaching this really wrong. Too aggressive. What's wrong with you people?
Douglas, we accept you for who you are...

Beer

• -=Mood=-

Torturous

Postby Mr Ðinnertime » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 am

Beer wrote:Both sides are approaching this really wrong. Too aggressive. What's wrong with you people?

Some people just can't be spoken to nicely.
Mr Ðinnertime

Postby Brøly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 am

phpBB [video]
Brøly

Postby Ðôuglʎ§ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Just to avoid more off topic or aggressive comments, I sugest we just end this topic if possible.
Ðôuglʎ§
Elders

• -=Mood=-

Badass

Postby SwilypeX » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:45 pm

I don't think there's an actual point to this. I don't know if you're just recently discovering JW, Snow, but, to the best of my knowleadge, JW has been a clan that upholds its rules which are in place to appeal to a wide client base. If you're unhappy with the fact that you can't lame, might I recommend going to a pvp area on a map, such as a bank? We also included specific pvp maps, if you haven't noticed.

Its impossible for one server to appeal to every player and every person on the internet, but JW does a great job, as far as I am concerned, in accommodating the client-base that it has. Remember, not everyone wants to fight while playing the game. You may not like that, or even comprehend it, but its true.
SwilypeX

• -=Mood=-

Musical

Postby Herr Domino » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm

swilypex wrote:I don't think there's an actual point to this. I don't know if you're just recently discovering JW, Snow, but, to the best of my knowleadge, JW has been a clan that upholds its rules which are in place to appeal to a wide client base. If you're unhappy with the fact that you can't lame, might I recommend going to a pvp area on a map, such as a bank? We also included specific pvp maps, if you haven't noticed.

Its impossible for one server to appeal to every player and every person on the internet, but JW does a great job, as far as I am concerned, in accommodating the client-base that it has. Remember, not everyone wants to fight while playing the game. You may not like that, or even comprehend it, but its true.

This I can't even have said it better.
ImageImage
Herr Domino

• -=Mood=-

Assassinator

Postby Snow » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:54 pm

The post was meant too see all the cry babies, your angry responses are far longer and angry then mine. Maybe if you guys had an ounce skill in thegame then maybe you would understand why to me it is so much fun. I pissed some people off job well done.

Snow

Postby A҉PPLE҉³ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Well done snow

A҉PPLE҉³

Postby Kringlor » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:36 am

im p mad about vidjal games imo
Kringlor

Postby Bøñzã » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 am

>goes through the trouble of making an account in a forum where no one here could care less about you just to piss and moan about stupid motherfucking shit. OH COUNCIL AZY ABUSED HER VIRTUAL ADMIN ON ME PLEASE BUTTFUCK HER WITH A BROOM. OH COUNCIL JESTER CALLED ME A BUTTHOLE PLEASE DEMOTE HIM. For fucks sake snow if there's a motherfucking crybaby here it's you. If you don't like the game, mod, players, admins, etc, then I can only suggest you: kill yourself, find something else to do with all this time you have crying about a videogame, kill yourself, buy a server & play however the fuck you want, or maybe, just maybe... You could fucking kill yourself.
Bøñzã

Next

Return to Spam